10 Good Reasons to Choose Professional Hearing Center
1. We absolutely love what we do!
We love helping people re-connect with those they love with better hearing. Your experience in our offices is very important to us. This isn’t work for us, it is a passion. We want you to begin hearing what you have been missing!
2. Our experience gives you confidence to take the first steps toward better hearing
Our staff is well-trained and certified in Audiology and Hearing Aids. Professional Hearing Center, PC has been helping people hear better for over 30 years. We are committed to improving the quality of your life by improving the quality of your hearing. We will listen to your communication needs, personal preferences, and expectations. Together, we will find the best solution for your hearing needs.
3. Comprehensive testing ensures we understand your unique level of hearing loss
Our licensed audiologist is skilled at performing diagnostic examinations that are thorough, precise and accurate. Allowing us to recommend the best solutions to help optimize your ability to hear.
4. We believe an educated patient is a satisfied patient
Your satisfaction with the hearing solution we recommend for you is of utmost importance to us. We know that the more you understand about your level of hearing loss and the solutions that are available to you, the greater the chances are that you will be completely satisfied with your investment in better hearing.
5. State of the art hearing aids mean you can optimize your ability to hear
We work with the best manufacturers available and offer a complete line-up of the most technologically advanced hearing aids available.
6. Exact fittings and programming guarantee your satisfaction
Even the most high-priced hearing aids will disappoint if they are not the type or style best suited for your level of hearing loss. We are skilled at fitting and programming hearing aids based on the results of your hearing tests. The most advanced fitting methods and equipment are used to make sure you hear with maximum clarity…even in the most difficult listening situation.
7. Exceptional follow-up care give you ongoing, personalized customer service
Your relationship with us continues well beyond the time of your initial fitting. Your follow-up care includes ongoing office visits to make certain your hearing aids continue to work as they should.
8. We offer one stop convenience for all of your hearing needs
We offer a complete line of batteries and other hearing aid accessories, including assistive listening devices for your home.
9. Free hearing aid “clean and check” service keeps your hearing aids performing like new!
We will teach you how to care for your hearing aids at the time of your initial fitting, but feel free to visit us any time for a complete and thorough cleaning of your hearing aids.
10. We service and repair all hearing aids
We will make every attempt to service and repair your hearing aids in our office. If however, your hearing aid needs to be sent out for repair, we will be glad to expedite that service for you.